skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, 17 November 2010
World Party Clothing Pt2
The second set of photos of WPC first drop. It will be available soon online.
Bigup Slorenby for the photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello.
My name is Josh Taylor, I'm studying graphic design at the university of Cumbria. I made a blog to collate all my ideas, inspiration, processes and experiences.
Contact.
worldpartyclothing @ gmail.com
Blog Archive
►
2011
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
▼
2010
(60)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
Shop is alive and kicking (and screaming).
Check out this bellend (who I love like a brother)...
RE: addition to the rules for life.
World Party Clothing Pt2
Is it just me or..
I am criminally stupid.
My Grandad.
►
October
(7)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(1)
PEDIGREE CHUMS.
emma louise wood
TPD
Grace Neal
Sarah Gill
Leewise Gamgee
ORANGE - Mica Charlotte Connelly.
sunday smiles
Sarah Hurdle
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment